Saturday, January 21, 2012

A winter day?

It rained all night long.  It's January--that was supposed to be snow.  It's just really weird

I have moss growing on my tree.  In January.  And I live in the desert.  Okay, the high DRY desert.  We don't get green stuff growing on our trees usually.










And I'm a bad apple, as I left some on my tree last fall.... and the birds didn't even get them all.





I didn't really do a good garden/yard clean up  either..... but heck, it's warm enough--I can get out there this afternoon and  pull weeds, etc.
I really need to prune some bushes this spring.

2 comments:

  1. We didn't clean up after summer was over either... just the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The points you have given here are really valuable. It absolutely was such a fun surprise to see that awaiting me as i woke up now. They are constantly to the point and simple to learn. Thanks a lot for the valuable ideas you have shared here.
    Cccam Server | Cardsharing | Cardsharing Server | Dreambox Cccam | Dreambox Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete